HIGH TECH FUND
BEZOEK ONS OP www.hightechfund.nl.
High Tech Fund is a non-profit equipment lease facility. It gives your business the opportunity to invest in expensive production equipment when banks or investors cannot participate yet. Entrepreneurs with a strong ambition to grow and expand their production and product development capabilities can apply for financial resources.
We are open to share thoughts and to discuss collaboration opportunities to improve your ability to grow your business. Furthermore, High Tech Fund can participate in co-investments.
High Tech Fund primarily invests in the domain of high tech systems and materials, medical technology, and chemical technology or cross-overs.
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP?
The next meeting of our evaluation committee is scheduled for
17 APRIL 2019 – Deadline applications is closed
13 SEPTEMBER 2019 – Deadline applications: 28 JULY 2019
22 NOVEMBER 2019 – Deadline applications: 6 OCTOBER 2019
Our team can help you with information about the terms and conditions, and how to submit an application. Contact Monique Snippers, Project Office High Tech Fund, T +31.53.4892323 – E firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGH TECH FUND USERS
- COOLL – Sustainable energy solutions, www.cooll.eu
- DMIM – Demcon Metal Injection Moulding. Specialized in metal powder injection moulding, www.demcon.nl
- EUREKITE Tackling challenges through the use of flexible ceramic nanofiber composites, www.eurekite.com
- MEDSPRAY Designer and innovator of spray and inhaler devices, www.medspray.nl
- MIMETAS Custom development of tissue and disease models, www.mimetas.com
- PHIX Photonics assembly, www.phix-photonics-assembly.com
- SMARTTIP Developer of new frontier MEMS-based nanotechnology microprobes, www.smarttip.nl
- SOLMATES Deposition equipment for next generation thin film applicatons, www.solmates.nl
- TIDE MICROFLUIDICS Creators of monodisperse microparticles, www.tidemicrofluidics.com
- VYCAP – Singel cell DNA and RNA analysis, www.vycap.com
HIGH TECH FUND IS SUPPORTED BY
The Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Province of Overijssel and the Region of Twente.